My First Playlist in Personalized Learning.

I have wanted to try the Playlist method of giving students options ever since I first saw them last year, but I found it difficult to set up and execute with world history content. I was able to create a playlist for a mini-unit on Korea.

I gave students three learning targets about Korea and then set up the Playlist page in Canvas.

The three columns each were linked to other pages. The first was the instructions page, the second was the links to resources, and the third was the links to where students could go to turn things in.

We began the lesson with an overview of the expectations and then students completed a goal setting sheet to identify a goal for what they could complete by the end of the class period. 

Students could choose to work alone or with a partner.   Below is a sample of one of the slides from a student's work. We are still working on the skill of not writing complete sentences on their slides. But I'm happy about the student writing the learning target. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Tech Tools I Like

New Beginnings